Cooperating Volunteers, S.L. is the Data Controller, responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data, and as such provides you with the following data processing information:
- Purpose of the processing: To manage new user registration on our website.
- Data storage criteria: your data will be stored for as long as a mutual interest remains in maintaining the purpose of the processing; when this is no longer necessary, your data will be deleted with appropriate security measures by means of guaranteeing the anonymity of your data.
- Recipients: web developers and our hosting partner will also have access to your data. All of them have regular agreements with us in terms of access to that data exclusively for the purpose described here. The data will not be sent to any other third party for their processing, except in case of legal obligations.
- Rights of the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time. Right to object to the portability of his/her personal data. Rights of access, rectification and deletion of data, and the limitation or opposition to the processing thereof.
- Right to file a claim with the Control Authority if you are not satisfied with the exercise of your rights, in this case, before the Spanish Data Protection Agency http://www.aepd.es
You may exercise these rights by sending an email or a letter in which a photocopy of the applicant’s DNI (Spanish National ID) is included or attached:
Postal address: Calle Sant Francesc, 81; 08330 Premiá de Mar (Barcelona) Spain
For more detailed information about Data Protection, please visit our website at https://volunteerabroadcooperating.com/general-privacy-policy/.