Cooperating Volunteers, S.L. is the Data Controller, responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data, and as such provides you with the following data processing information:
- Purpose of the processing: to respond to inquiries made through this form.
- Data storage criteria: your data will be stored for as long as a mutual interest remains in maintaining the purpose of the processing; when this is no longer necessary, your data will be deleted with appropriate security measures by means of guaranteeing the anonymity of your data.
- Recipients: data will not be transferred to any third party, except under legal obligations.
- Rights of the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any moment. Right to object to the portability of his/her personal data. Rights of access, rectification and deletion of data, and the limitation or opposition to the processing thereof.
- Right to file a claim with the Control Authority if you are not satisfied with the exercise of your rights, in this case, before the Spanish Data Protection Agency http://www.aepd.es
You may exercise these rights by sending an email or a letter in which a photocopy of the applicant’s DNI (Spanish National ID) is included or attached:
Postal address: Calle Sant Francesc, 81; 08330 Premiá de Mar (Barcelona) Spain
You can consult the additional and detailed information on Data Protection at the following link: https://volunteerabroadcooperating.com/general-privacy-policy/