You will play an important role assisting teachers in the classrooms and enhancing learning experiences in a primary school. Your care and attention will be significant in the classroom as you teach and interact with the children.
You should have a passion for teaching, and the ability to operate independently in the classroom will also be important. The main areas you will participate in during your program are education and sports. Occasionally, you will be asked to create activities, lesson plans, as well as organize various events with the children.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Assisting with classroom supervision.
2. Supervising children during playtime and reporting any incidents to the teachers.
3. Assisting teachers in coaching sports teams after school.
4. Providing individual assistance in the classroom.
5. Supervising during school outings.