The primary goal of the Wildlife Conservation Centre is to advocate for environmental conservation across all domains, encompassing both flora and fauna. Its activities are dedicated to enhancing environmental preservation, with the aim of ensuring an improved quality of life for future generations. This includes conserving biodiversity, advocating for the sustainable utilization of natural resources, and contributing to the protection of endangered species.
The center is actively engaged in safeguarding and preserving various categories of animals, which encompass birds, reptiles, and mammals. With over 320 acres of land at its disposal, the center employs a rational approach to fulfill its mission. This expansive space is crucial for the breeding and preservation of Brazilian species.
- Cleaning the center.
- Preparing the animals’ meals.
- Assisting in the recovery of the animals.
- Collaborating on tasks requiring your assistance under the supervision of local professionals.
- Planting and sowing seeds.
Please note: The mentioned activities will not be carried out daily; their occurrence will depend on the specific needs of the project. The work routine will be determined and coordinated in line with project requirements and will adhere to the guidance of the technical team.
What to bring?
You must bring the following items:
- Long, comfortable trousers
- Waterproof clothing
- Sturdy boots or sneakers
- Rain boots
- Long-sleeved shirts and a coat for cold weather
- Bed linen, towel and personal hygiene items
- Sun hat or cap
- Your own water bottle
- Sunscreen and sunglasses *
- Insect repellent
* High SPF factor
Arrival: Volunteers must arrive on Monday before 3:30 PM.